Do you want to know where to find the best comida hispana cerca de mi? Don’t stop reading this article. Delight yourself by tasting the best flavors and try a piece of each country!
Get ready and get comfortable to go tour with us the most spectacular Hispanic restaurants in the United States. At locationtrap.com we make your life easier so check out Restaurante Chino Cerca De Mi.
How to find comida hispana cerca de mi in the USA
Finding restaurants with this type of food in the United States is quite easy these days. Since there are many tools that can provide multiple options in a matter of seconds, when using a mobile device or a computer.
Among the most effective search engines that you can use to make your investigation successful are the following:
Comida hispana cerca de mi through TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor is one of the most popular search engines in the world, due to its easy use. When entering the website or opening the application from your mobile device, you only have to type the word ”restaurant” in the search engine and then filter the search to check the options that best suit your tastes.
Yelp is another resource widely used by people residing in the United States. This is because it is a search engine that is used to locate any type of commercial establishment, especially restaurants. It is worth mentioning that this tool
OpenTable is a fairly complete app to find good comida hispana cerca de mi ubicación. This is because through this resource you can read reviews of establishments and make reservations, without having to make phone calls.
Cheap Hispanic food restaurants near me
Restaurantes de comida hispana cerca de mí baratos
Hispanic food restaurants are frequently visited by both Latin Americans and Americans, and their meals are of excellent quality. In addition to this, many of these establishments have price ranges that are not too high.
Among the cheap Hispanic food restaurants that you can find near your location, the following stand out:
El Gustito Latino
El Gustito Latino is a restaurant located in Houston. The menu offered in this establishment is quite varied, since it is made up of typical dishes from several Latin American countries, as its name indicates.
It is worth mentioning that this dining room has official accounts on Facebook and Instagram, in which they publish photographs of their facilities and their meals.
- Adress: 718 Barbara Mae St, Houston, TX 77015, United States
Casa Latina is a restaurant located in New Jersey, which has considerably increased its popularity in recent years, due to the many praises communicated by its customers through social networks. The menu consists mostly of typical Dominican Republic dishes.
- Adress: 112 Ocean Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305, United States
This is one of the most suitable options for you when you are searching comida hispana cerca de mi, if you live in Los Angeles. It has its own website, where you can read precise information about its menus, prices, customer reviews, among many other information that may be of interest to you, if you want to visit the place.
- Adress: 4908 Fountain Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90029, United States
Hispanic food restaurants near me with home delivery
Restaurantes de comida hispana cerca de mí con servicio a domicilio
Currently, many restaurants, including those that offer Hispanic food, have delivery service, and many customers prefer to receive their orders from the comfort of their homes.
If you are one of the people who prefer this service, it is advisable that you continue reading this article. Below, we share some options that you can choose:
Bandeja Paisa, this Colombian restaurant has a headquarters in Miami. Through a phone call you can request the ”delivery” service and receive your orders at the door of your home or workplace. It is worth mentioning that this establishment is quite recognized in the city.
El Nuevo Amanecer – comida hispana cerca de mi
If you are in New York and enjoy Dominican food, El Nuevo Amanecer is the ideal option for you. This restaurant offers the option of consuming on site and also offers home delivery service, which is quite efficient, according to the opinions of many of its customers.
- Adress: 117 Stanton St #1, New York, NY 10002, United States
Papa’s Cache Sabroso
Papa’s Cache Sabroso located in Chicago, this restaurant offers a wide variety of Puerto Rican food. Among their many services, the ”delivery” they offer to their clients stands out.
Hispanic food restaurants near me outdoors
Restaurantes de comida hispana cerca de mí al aire libre
Enjoying a good meal outdoors is one of the favorite activities of many people. In the United States, there are several cities where you can find several restaurants that have areas where you can eat while breathing fresh air.
If you are a fan of this type of sites, you are in the right place. Below, we present a brief list of the best outdoor Hispanic food restaurants that may be located in the city where you reside.
Quinto La Huella
Quinto La Huella is an establishment located east of Miami. It is worth mentioning that this restaurant specializes in Uruguayan food. According to various testimonies, the atmosphere is quite pleasant to share with the family.
El Agave Restaurant & Tequileria
El Agave Restaurant & Tequileria is a Mexican food restaurant located in San Diego. It has outdoor areas, where you can enjoy typical dishes from the aforementioned cuisine.
The facilities of this dining room are quite comfortable and the customer service has also been highly praised by its visitors.
El Tepeyac Café
Tepeyac Café is a Mexican establishment that offers a variety of coffees, desserts and similar snacks, ideal for enjoying a good breakfast or a pleasant snack.
Comida hispana cerca de mi is known for its richness of flavors and culinary traditions. This diversity comes from the influences of countries such as Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Peru and many other places where the Spanish language is spoken. In this way, each region contributes its own unique ingredients and culinary techniques.
The beauty of its gastronomy lies in the fact that you can enjoy it at any time, whether it is for breakfast with delicious Venezuelan arepas, a lunch with Argentine Milanese, or a dinner with Spanish paella, there is always an excuse to taste different dishes full of flavor.
Typical Hispanic recipes and dishes
Spanish Paella: This iconic dish from Spain is prepared with rice and a mixture of ingredients that can include seafood, chicken, rabbit, vegetables, garlic, beans, peppers, onion, olive oil and saffron.
Peruvian Ceviche: This food, also widely consumed in Ecuador, Colombia, and other countries, is a refreshing dish made with raw fish (such as shrimp, white fish, or octopus) marinated in lemon juice, cilantro, and yellow chili peppers and evaporated milk. It is served with sweet potato and corn.
Mexican Tacos: Tacos are a delicious street food option that consists of tortillas filled with a variety of ingredients, such as carne asada, carnitas, pork, beans, fish, or even nopales (cactus). They are usually served with a variety of hot sauces.
Argentine barbecue: Asado is a grilled or grilled cooking technique, which is prepared with various cuts of meat such as churrasco, beef, entrail or ribs. It is an important part of the gastronomic culture in Argentina and Uruguay. This comida hispana cerca de mi is usually accompanied by sauces such as chimichurri or salsa criolla, as well as garnishes.
Venezuelan and Colombian arepas: This traditional dish is made from corn, water and salt. These types of tortillas are filled with cheese, shredded meat, avocado, ham, scrambled eggs, chicken, pork, black beans and more. The filling options are endless, making it a very versatile recipe when thinking about its preparation.
Empanadas (several Spanish-speaking countries): Empanadas are small bags of filled dough that are fried or baked. Fillings can vary, from ground meat, chicken, fish and vegetables, to spinach, onion and cheese. There are even countries that choose recipes that incorporate fruits such as pineapple and apple.
Salvadoran pupusas: They are corn tortillas filled with cheese, beans, chicharrón (shredded and fried pork) or loroco. They are served with curtido (traditional cabbage salad) and tomato sauce. At the same time, they are economical, versatile and delicious street foods.
Ingredients and spices most used in Hispanic food
Hispanic food is full of spices and seasonings that give it its characteristic flavor, aroma and texture. Here is a list of some more common ingredients:
- Cumin: It is an essential spice in many Hispanic recipes, which provides an earthy and slightly spicy flavor to dishes such as tacos, stews, sauces, marinades and rice dishes.
- Saffron: It is a highly distinctive ingredient due to its color, aroma and earthy and bittersweet flavor. It is used in a wide variety of dishes such as paella, yellow rice and other types of risottos.
- Oregano: This dried, robust and aromatic plant is a common spice in Hispanic cuisine. It is used in sauces, marinades, stews, pies and marinades, and provides a unique flavor when used for grilled meats.
- Cilantro: Fresh cilantro is an aromatic herb used in a variety of Hispanic dishes such as guacamole, ceviche, tacos, and various salsas. Its aroma and citrus flavor add freshness to any preparation.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is used in desserts such as rice pudding and churros, but also in some savory dishes, such as Mexican mole. Its characteristic flavor adds sweetness and warmth to preparations.
- Chili powder: This spice is versatile because it can vary in flavor or spiciness level, making it an excellent condiment for a wide variety of dishes. Flavors can range from smoky and earthy to fruity and sweet.
These spices and seasonings are just a small sample of the numerous ingredients and flavors found in the cuisine of Spanish-speaking countries. The combination of one or more of these spices and herbs is what makes the dishes so tasty, striking and varied.
Common drinks and infusions to combine
Mate (Argentina and other South American countries)
Mate is an infusion of yerba mate leaves, which is drunk in a gourd with a bulb. It is an important social drink in Argentina and other South American countries, and can be combined with numerous foods such as fried cakes, churros, chipá and practically any food.
It is a refreshing drink made from red or white wine mixed with fresh fruits, sugar and sometimes a touch of liquor. Although it is consumed throughout the world, it is a typical Spanish drink, and is usually combined with suckling lamb, pasta, spicy dishes and white meats.
It is a typical Mexican alcoholic drink, which is usually drunk to accompany foods such as ceviche, fish, poultry, mole, octopus, tuna or shrimp.
It is a spirit made from grapes and recognized for its flavor and versatility in cocktails. The ideal pairing for pisco is usually ceviche, botifarra, Peruvian sanguche and hams or cheeses.
Particular cooking techniques
The comida hispana cerca de mi of Hispanic countries is characterized by its rich variety of cooking techniques, which vary depending on the region, culture and local ingredients.
Some of the most common methods include:
- Roasted: Meat, fish or vegetables are cooked on the grill, over coals or in an oven, often seasoned with numerous spices, olive oil and preparations based on herbs and seasonings.
- Stewing: This involves cooking food over low heat in a rich sauce or broth. This can include meat, chicken or fish stews with ingredients such as tomatoes, onions, garlic and peppers.
- Frying: Many dishes are fried in hot oil, such as croquettes, churros, arepas or empanadas. Frying techniques are also used in the preparation of Spanish tortillas.
- Griddle: The griddle is a flat, hot surface where meats, fish and vegetables are cooked on the grill. It is typical in Spanish cuisine and is used for dishes such as “the seafood plank.”
- Pickling: In this technique, foods are marinated in a mixture of oil, vinegar and different spices, vegetables or even chicken, which results in a unique flavor and tender texture.
- Boiled: Used to cook vegetables, meats and legumes, such as spinach or chickpeas, in boiling water (or some other liquid medium) until tender.
- Sautéing: Ingredients are cooked quickly in a hot pan with oil (olive, rice oil, etc.), often with garlic, peppers and onion (to maintain their crispy texture).
Come and enjoy the different Hispanic cuisines in the best restaurants in the United States!